Do you want to increase the service portfolio of your business to work more simply? Then, you need to find out electronic notification services. Nowadays, companies send many notifications that need more or less security or proof of receipt, depending on each case. Companies are already aware of the importance of electronic notifications and, in fact, according to Lleida.net data, notifications by Registered email increased over 900% if we compare December 2019 and December 2020
What are electronic notifications?
Electronic notifications are made by electronic means; however, for electronic notification to be reliable and used as evidence in court, it must prove the identity of the person who receives and sends the communication and guarantees the inalterability of the content of the message. We are talking about Registered Electronic Notification. Article 3 of the eIDAS regulation states that:
Electronic notifications are those that are made by electronic means; however, for electronic notification to be reliable and can be used as evidence in court, it must prove the identity of the person who receives and sends the communication and guarantees the inalterability of the content of the message transmitted, in this case, we are talking about certified electronic notification.
Electronic notification service; what is it
Registered electronic notification service provided by Lleida.net through:
– Registered email It is a type of email that allows you to have reliable proof that a communication has been made, who has sent it, who has received it, where, when and the content. Therefore, it is a faster means and 95% cheaper since the cost of the message is one euro. If you want to use the electronic notification service and send a registered email, you have to :
Register in Lleida.net
o Write the message as you always do and add in the Copy field (CC) Lleida.net registered address
o, Send the email.
o Finally, you will receive a notification in which you will be informed that the email is being processed. Once the recipient receives it, a piece of documentary evidence will be generated, and when the email is opened, an addendum will be generated. Thus, the whole process is accredited through documentary evidence with all the data of the notification.
Registered SMS – Like Registered Email can be used in a trial as valid proof of notification since it proves the time of sending, the identification of the receiver and sender, and the content of the message. The cost of the message is also one euro. Send Registered SMS through the online platform “Tools” and customize all the messages before sending them.
. . .
– Registered inbox. Emails received in a specific mailbox are registered, including the attachments. This electronic notification service is used to send clients, for example, proof that the message has been received in a way that builds trust and transparency.
– Openum With this service, an email or SMS is sent to the recipient with a link that must be opened to access its content. Openum certifies the opening of the contents or documents.
What are the registered electronic notifications service used for?
The electronic notification service can be used for:
– Registered communications to customers, employees, providers or shareholders, among others.
– Management of temporary workforce reduction programmes / such as Spain’s ERTEs). These communications can be sent by Registered email or SMS. It is also possible to configure a mailbox so that when workers send a notification, they receive a confirmation of receipt from the company.
– Electronic voting. It is used in the cases of a vote of an agreement in a Shareholders’ Meeting, in voting in assemblies of companies, associations or communities of owners.
As you have seen, the electronic notifications service has many uses that can be very useful for any company and significantly streamline all the procedures that require reliable communication.