Click and Sign is the solution for sending and signing electronic documents with full legal validity, payrolls, budgets, contracts and even that document you’re now thinking about.
Here are the new features and improvements of Click and Sign, launched on 17 February.
1. Dashboard. New main page of the portal. It includes statistics on the use of the service, as well as shortcuts to the most common functions.
2. Sending reminders on demand. We have added the option to send reminders manually, whether scheduled or new, so we can send them whenever we need.
3. Signature button activation. Choose whether you want the signature button to be activated by default, and when should it be activated:
o Always, regardless of whether all documents have been read/ opened.
o Once all documents are opened.
o Once all documents are read until the end.
4. Detailed delivery status. We can differentiate whether the sending has been cancelled, expired or failed OTP signature attempts have been exceeded. These statuses are complementing the existing ones “signed, pending signature and error”.
5. Search by email and phone. Now it is easier to find the messages sent from the advanced search. Entering the email or phone of the recipient we will see the matches to these new filters.
6. Display improvements in mailing documentation. The display screen of the “all documents” has been improved providing more information on the content.
7. Improvements in the graphic section, as well as in the interaction with some elements.
8. And finally, we have improved our texts to promote better understanding and greater usability.
As we continue to grow, we continue to create and to improve our products. Hopefully this post has helped you to learn about the new features of Click and Sign. If you need more information, please contact us by phone +34 973 282 300 or at email@example.com.